About Japanese Yuzu Miso
This is a unique blend of Moribun signature miso with Yuzu from Japan’s best Yuzu growing prefectures, Ehime and Kochi. This Natural Japanese Yuzu- flavored Miso is good as salad dressing, dips, seasoning and sauce. The perfect condiment for a vegan dish or plant-based diet.
About Golden Salt – Premium soy-sauce & Garlic version
No Msg, Low Salt, No Additive! Traditional Japanese Soy sauce + Japanese garlic in powder form. Rich (Umami) flavor, five times higher than ordinary soy sauce with 1/100 salt intake only.
- 1 block firm tofu
- Spices : 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Golden Salt (Premium soy-sauce & Garlic)
- Drain excess water from tofu using kitchen towels or compressing
gently with hands or between kitchen plates.
- Slice tofu about 0.5cm thickness and lay them on the baking tray with baking sheet.
- Combine spices and season tofu evenly. For extra flavor, you may also marinate tofu in soy sauce mixture before adding spices.
- Bake the tofu at 170 degrees Celsius. After 15 minutes, flip the tofu
slices and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Kumamoto Soba, Moribun Mentsuyu and Organic Gold
Recipe in collaboration with HealthyFoodLady.