About the Ingredients
Rich flavor, fragrant taste and smooth paste. Often used for bakery and increasingly popular as a sesame fondue. Details:
- 1 tbsp Gelatine
- 60ml cold water
- 200g graham cracker
- 150g melted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 50g Black Sesame Paste
- 1 tbsp Miso
- 250g silken tofu
- 150g Sugar
- 250g Cream cheese
- 80g Sour cream
- 120ml Heavy cream
- Mix A together and let sit at room temp till needed.
- Blitz B at food processor till fine. Pour it to springform pan and flatten to a crust.
- Bake it at 170 degree at 20 mins. Let cool at room temp till needed.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Add the black sesame paste, tofu, miso, and sour cream together till smooth.
- Heat heavy cream till melted but not boiling, then add in the bloomed gelatine and mix till fully dissolve.
- With the mixer turn on to low, add in the heavy cream mixture to the black sesame cream cheese mixture gently. Once this is done. Continue to beat at medium for a little while.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared pan with graham cracker crust.
- When cool, cover with cling wrap and chill overnight.
Serve just as it is or decorate as you desired. In this recipe, she_wan decorated the cake with rice puffs Christmas tree made by her son, Lucas.
Easy-to-cook for Toddlers & Family.
Recipe in collaboration with Bake.Cook.Eggfree, she_wan