About Black Sesame and Paste
This recipe uses Wadaman Organic and Halal range:
- Wadaman black sesame paste, 40g
- Milk, 250ml
- Heavy cream, 250ml
- Sugar 120g
- Water 200ml
- Gelatin 10g
- A dollop of rum (vanilla essence)
- Salt, 0.5g
- Add gelatin to 200ml water and wait for a while.
- Add milk to black sesame paste little by little and mix together. Add
step 1’s gelatin to them and heat.
- When the gelatin is melted well, add sugar and salt.
- Add heavy milk and rum. After that, take the pot off fire.
- Pour in them to a tray and cool it in refrigerator.