About Japanese Aojiru (Green Juice)
(Serving Size: 2-3 people)
- 5 cups spelt flour
- 2 sachets Hinode’s Aojiri (Green powder)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 5 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine milk and Apple Cider Vinegar in a bowl and leave aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour milk mixture into flour mixture and whisk to combine until no lumps.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes before cooking over medium low heat on a non-stick pan.
- Flip over after bubbles form and the sides are lifted off the pan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup, peanut butter and your choice of fruits.
Recipe in collaboration with HealthyFoodLady.