[HINODE] MORIBUN PONZU HOTPOT SHABU DIP SAUCE AND SALAD DRESSING 360ML – PREMIUM TASTE CONTAIN YUZU
$ 18.00 (Retail Price)
• Contains quality ingredients including: Moribun branded Soy Sauce, made from naturally fermented barley from Ehime Japan.
• Barley-based soy sauce is more expensive and has richer nutrients than wheat-based ones. Moribun branded rice vinegar, 3 types of natural Japanese citrus fruit juice, locally produced in Shikoku prefecture of Japan - Iyokan, Yuzu and Daidai. Bonito, Dried Sardine, Shiitake and Kelp extract. Plus We only use galactooligosaccharide liquid sugar, a healthier sugar which has prebiotic benefits.
• Delightfully refreshing. Natural premium taste.
• Must-have sauce for shabu-shabu. A perfect accompaniment for steamboat. An ideal sauce/ condiment for simmering dishes, stir-fry dishes, soups and stews.
• Recommended with cold tofu, sashimi konjac, or local yong-tau-foo dish. Good also as a healthy salad/fruit salad dressing.
Product Volume: 360ml Glass Bottle
Origin: EHIME JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Soy sauce, iyokan(citrus) juice, rice vinegar, yuzu juice, daidai(citrus) juice, plum vinegar, glactooligosaccharide liquid sugar, yeast extract, sugar, bonito extract, mirin, dried sardine extract, shiitake extract, kelp extract
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Out of stock