About Non-oil Sauce, Yuzu
About Yuzu Miso
(Serving Size: 2 pax)
- 1 grapefruit
- 3 stalks King Oyster Mushroom (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 tsp Yuzu Miso Paste + Warm Water
- Half Cauliflower Head (Chopped)
- Chiptole powder + Black Pepper (Mushroom and Cauliflower Seasoning)
- 2 purple sweet potatoes (Steamed and sliced)
- 3 cups of baby spinach salad
- Hinode’s Non-oil Yuzu Sauce (dressing)
- Peel grapefruit from fibre membrane and set aside.
- Marinade mushroom slices with yuzu miso.
- Season mushroom and cauliflower with chiptole powder and black pepper.
- Bake Cauliflower florets and Mushrooms in oven for 20 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Assemble baby spinach salad in bowl and top with baked cauliflower, baked mushrooms, grapefruit, sweet potato. Enjoy with Yuzu dressing!
Recipe in collaboration with HealthyFoodLady.