|Dimensions||8 × 19.5 × 2 cm|
[HINODE] KUMAMOTO HAND-STRETCHED UDON DRY 180G – PREMIUM MADE IN JAPAN
$ 12.00 (Retail Price)
1) HIGH QUALITY WATER IS USED. Water is the mother of all good foods and noodle is no stranger to that. This is why Kumamoto produces very good quality noodle.
2) UNIQUE TRADITIONAL HAND-STRETCHING PROCESS OF NOODLE MAKING. Even though the process can be time consuming and tedious, it produces high quality delicious noodles.
3) MANY VARIETIES. Choose what you like, from soba, udon to garlic noodles, burdock noodles and more. It comes in retail pack or professional use trade pack. Noodles with sauce is also available for selected range.
4) HIGH QUALITY NOODLE TEXTURE. Silky, chewy, firm consistency and delicious. Try it and you will know!
5) AUTHENTIC PREMIUM JAPANESE QUALITY AND TASTE. Japan-origin and Made in Japan. Maker also runs own noodle restaurants in Kumamoto. You are assured of the authenticity and quality.
6) HIGH QUALITY INGREDIENTS. The making of a good noodle centers around the quality ingredients. For instance, in making a good soba, the ratio of soba (buckwheat) to the wheat flour is important. This determines the quality and price of the soba.
7) VARIOUS WAYS OF EATING. There are many ways of eating our noodles, from hiyashi (cold) to hot soup, stir-fry, to vegan and plant-based style. Check out our menu ideas and recipes.
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
180g per pack
Commercial Pack is also available. Please contact us for more information.
Origin: KUMAMOTO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Brand/Farm/Factory: HIGO SOUGAWA
Ingredients: Wheat flour, salt, edible vegetable oil, starch
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Out of stock
You may also like…
[HINODE] KUMAMOTO HAND-STRETCHED SOBA DRY 180G – PREMIUM BUCKWHEAT NOODLE MADE IN JAPAN$ 12.00 (Retail Price) Read more
[HINODE] KUMAMOTO HAND-STRETCHED SAKURA UDON DRY 180G – PREMIUM MADE IN JAPAN$ 12.00 (Retail Price) Read more