|Dimensions||44 × 62 × 29 cm|
[HINODE] GIFT KAMA SAZAE – KING HORNED TURBAN CONCH SLICED – FRESH FROZEN BY ULTRA-RAPID FREEZING
• How many have ever tasted Japan's seafood delicacy, Sazae? It is a kind of conch and the meat is very savory and tasty once grilled.
• Normally its size varies from 5 - 8 cm, but there is one exception. Kama-Sazae (Kama means Kettle). It is only caught in Izu water, and as big as 13 cm and weighs 0.5 kgs!
• Some may have seen how Japanese female free divers called Ama-San (female divers) and reappear with baskets full of Sazaes at their backs.
• It is seasonal and very rare. But this innovative fishery company, located along the Izu beachline employed the special rapid freezing technology to produce this very fresh and hygienic frozen Kama-Sazae that is as close to the fresh catch in quality as possible.
• Defreezing before serving by running water for 20 - 30 minutes is highly recommended.
• Total 3 packs inside one Gift Box. 1 is for Sashimi (Raw), 1 is lightly steamed and cooked and another is their livers. Complete with 3 large shells.
Origin: ITO SHIZUOKA JAPAN
Additional Information:For more information, MOQ and quote, please contact us.