[HINODE] JAPANESE PREMIUM AGO – DRIED GRILLED WHOLE FLYING FISH – NATURAL UMAMI SOUP STOCK BROTH
$ 20.00 (Retail Price)
• It is known for not having fishy smell.
• This pack contains only 100% Japanese Flying Fish, whole dried grilled.
• The broth is suitable for variable Japanese dishes such as Miso-Shiro (miso soup) Osuimono (Clear Soup), Chawanmushi (Steam Egg), Udon Soup, Ozoni (Japanese mixed soup) and Ramen.
• It is also suitable for other cuisine – soup, one-pot stew, simmer dishes, claypot noodles, stir-fry noodles, porridge, etc.
• You can prepare delicious broth and soup stock easily in a short time.
• Simply put 2 or 3 whole flying fish into 400ml water and boil by weak fire. Remove the flying fish and use the broth for your intended menu.
Product Volume: Retail Pack: 100g per pack
(approximately 13-16 pc of whole fish, subject to the size of the fish.
Every pack will have different count of fish as each piece comes in
different size and weighs differently)
Origin: NAGASAKI JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Flying Fish
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Additional Information:Suggested Serving: Put 2 or 3 whole flying fish into 400ml and boil by weak fire. Remove the flying fish and use the broth for your intended menu. You many add in other ingredients such as vegetables, chicken bones, pork bones, bouquet garni to make your speciality broth
Out of stock