[HINODE] WAGASHI JAPANESE CAKE DESSERT – DORAYAKI PANCAKE – RED BEAN PASTE WHITE BEAN PASTE MATCHA
• Wagashi – Popular Traditional Japanese Cake Desserts
• Served with hot-brewed Coffee, Tea or Milk.
• Export from Japan, Box Packaging (one year shelf life)
• Recommended for cafes, restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, convenient stores and cake shops.
ABOUT DORAYAKI (JAPANESE PANCAKE WITH FILLING)
• Dorayaki has very old root in Japanese culnery history, but the modern Dorayaki is quite different from its origin. It is actually two pieces of pancake-like patties made of castella dough with the filling of sweet Azuki (Red) Bean Paste. It is baked by the craftilly shaped iron plate pattern. The combination of AN, the cornerstone of all Japanese local sweets and confectionery, and the tender pancake was the great hit and it immediately became popular not only in Japan but also in overseas.
• Here we introduce this Dorayaki produced by the reputable AN (Sweet Red Bean Paste) maker in Osaka, Japan.
• Taste and Filling Types:
o DAINAGON AZUKI – is the species of Japanese Red Bean that produces the largest bean in size. It has the most glittering color, and the skin and shape won't be spoiled by cooking easily that makes it most suitable for "Tsubu-AN", the Coarse Red Bean Paste which maintains the shape of beans partially.
o MATCHA AND AZUKI – It has AN mixed with another signature ingredient in Japanese desserts, Matcha as the filling.
o SHIRO AN – White Bean Paste. Since it is white color, it goes very well with many different-colored ingredients to produce creative mixed color, or good to be taken with fruits. Shiro-Tsubu An is the Coarse Type White Bean Paste that is only possible if larger sized Whitebean is carefully selected and cooked as the ingredients.
Origin: OSAKA JAPAN
Additional Information:For more information, MOQ and quote, please contact us.