[HINODE] WAGASHI JAPANESE CAKE DESSERT – WARABI MOCHI – KINAKO ROASTED SOY POWDER MATCHA SAKURA
• Wagashi – Popular Traditional Japanese Cake Desserts
• Served with hot-brewed Coffee, Tea or Milk.
• Frozen Export from Japan, Box Packaging (one year shelf life)
• Recommended for cafes, restaurants, hotels, supermarkets, convenient stores and cake shops.
ABOUT WARABI MOCHI
• Warabi Mochi is a very popular traditional summer dessert in Japan.
• Warabi (Eagle Fern or Bracken) is a kind of Wild Plant whose leaves sprout in spring, grow to almost 0.5 to 1 meter height but wither before the winter year by year. It has very strong and spreading underground roots, and Japanese has been extracting the starch from them, detoxing and using it for edible purpose since ancient times. The cake made of this starch, sometimes mixed with other type of plant-based starch, is known as Warabi-Mochi.
• Since it is very jelly-like and smooth, it has been the most popular Japanese summer dessert chilled and topped by Kinako (Soybean Powder and Sugar Mix) for hundreds of years.
• Highly recommendable for Cafes, Cake Shops, Japanese Restaurants, Hotels and Department Stores.
• Taste and Filling Types: Traditional Kinako (Roasted Soy Powder), Matcha and Sakura.
Origin: YAMAGATA JAPAN
Additional Information:For more information, MOQ and quote, please contact us.