[HINODE] HOKKAIDO DASHI STOCK – NO ADDITIVE NATURAL UMAMI KOMBU KELP FISH BROTH – HEALTHY SOUP PACK
$ 23.90 (Retail Price)
1) NO-ADDITIVE, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING, NO SEASONING, NO FOOD ADDITIVES, NO SALT, NO EXTRACT, NO PRESERVATIVE, NO COLORING, NO SUGAR, NO LACTOSE.
2) TRULY NATURAL SOUP for today’s modern city residents, busy executives and mothers who want to feed their children and families with ease of mind.
3) NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Contains only Hokkaido Kombu (Kelp) and 4 types of fish – dried bonito, dried whole bonito, whole mackerel and dried whole sardine.
4) SACHET TYPE – easy to prepare and portable.
5) CONVENIENT – you can make a simple soup or a broth for cooking anytime and almost anywhere.
6) NUTRITIONAL – it contains excellent nutrients from kelp, an edible sea vegetable know for health and beauty benefits. It also contains abundant natural nutrients from bonito, mackerel and sardine.
7) SUITABLE FOR URBAN LIFESTYLE, CITY DWELLERS, EXECUTIVES AND BUSY PARENTS – making delicious natural broth may be a hassle at times when one is busy, or when you cannot find the ingredients you want. This solves the problem.
8) DEVELOPED BY CERTIFIED DASHI (JAPANESE BROTH) SOMMELIER. (more information below).
9) AUTHENTIC JAPANESE COOKING – the fundamental of Japanese cuisine centers around Dashi Broth. With a good quality base of dashi, you can enjoy real Japanese cooking even at home. (Professional Trade Series is also available for Culinary Chefs and Restaurants use).
10) CREATIVE COOKING – you can use in many ways, and not necessarily for a Japanese meal. Many of our customers have enjoyed cooking using our Dashi for the Toddlers’ meals, porridge, local homecooked dishes, homecooked soup, yong tau foo, noodles, etc. You can even have a simple lunch soup meal in the office. Enjoy!
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
110g (11g x 10 sachets)
Origin: HOKKAIDO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Additional Information:DEVELOPED BY CERTIFIED DASHI (JAPANESE BROTH) SOMMELIER • This Dashi is specially developed by Certified Sommelier of Sake and Dashi, Mr Momoi of Nagami. • Throughout his educative works as a Dashi Sommelier in every nook and cranny of Japan, he realizes that modern people and urban dwellers consume too much artificial additives from very young childhood, which eventually lead them into many physical and health problems in the later part of their lives. If basic ingredient such as stock (which is applicable to almost every cooking regardless of the type of cuisine) is artificial, the negative effects become widespread. • Our Dashi Sommelier has been featured in Japanese media.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||5.5 × 14 × 21 cm|