About Hokkaido Dashi
This Dashi is developed with the keen need to create truly natural soup for the city residences, especially when mothers can feed their children and families with ease of minds.
[No chemical additive ~ No seasoning ~ No food additive ~ No salt ~ No extract ~ No preservative ~ No flavoring ~ No coloring ~ No sugar ~ No lactose]
- 400ml water
- A pack of Hokkaido Dashi
- 1/2 cup of rice
- A handful of gojiberries (optional)
- Soak one pack of Dashi into 400ml of water. (Use 2 packets if you prefer stronger taste (umami). Cover and leave it overnight of 6-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Briefly rinse the rice and add in the dashi water.
- Close the lid, bring to boil with medium heat until it’s boiled.
- Turn the heat to low-medium to let it gently simmer and partially close the lid.
- Stir constantly to prevent the rice from catching at the bottom of the pot
- Add in the gojiberries and continue to boil until you hve reached the desired consistency. Add a dash of sesame oil and sprinkle spring onions & coriander.
- Serve with Panfried Salmon with Japanese Yuzu Juice & Honey
for Toddlers & Family.
in collaboration with The KitchenLife.