• Ingredients of your choice, such as seafood, eggs and seaweed.
• For condiments, you may use https://gohinode.com/product-category/food-and-beverages/miso/ or https://gohinode.com/mentsuyu-noodle-sauce-150ml/
1. Soak 2-3 packs of Hokkaido Dashi (Soup Stock) into room temperature water in a pot or bowl. Put a lid on the pot or bowl, and leave it overnight in the fridge.
2. The next day, when you are ready to cook, bring the pot of Hokkaido Dashi to a boil. Remove the packs of Hokkaido Dashi before the water gets boiled.
3. Add your desired choice of ingredients/seafood e.g. scallops and prawns, and let it boil for 2-3minutes to bring out the flavour of the ingredients.
4. Add Kumamoto Hand-stretched Dry Burdock Noodles into the pot and boil for a few minutes.
5. Add miso or shoyu to taste (if required).
6. Plate with your desired toppings e.g. Hanjuku Eggs and seaweed.
7. Serve with a nice cup of Antioxidant Black Soybean Tea
Recipe In collaboration with: Jeng Yu / @sggiveawayig