About Japan Edamame
Edamame is usually harvested during summer. Nutritional, rich and flavorful and loved by children to adults.
In this recipe we use organic edamame from Akita, Japan, freshly picked, shelled and processed on the same day to guarantee freshness and flavor.
- Japanese edamame paste, 100g
- Onion, ½ pc
- Bacon, 40g
- Consommé powder, 2 tsp
- Water, 200ml
- Milk, 200ml
- Salt, dash
1. Cut the onions and bacon into bite size. Brown in a pot.
2. Add water, Consommé and boil. (as a substitute, you may use chicken stock).
3. Add edamame paste, milk and salt.
4. Boil and ready to be served.