[HINODE] JAPANESE KUROMOJI HERB TEA – AROMATIC REFRESHING RELAX TIME BEAUTY TEA – TEA BAG
$ 18.00 (Retail Price)
• Natural refreshing aroma.
• Soothing, and ideal for relaxation.
• Media coverage: Featured in Japan’s Beauty and Fashion Magazine, Story 2019 July – “Good source to ease constipation”.
• Made of 100% Kurjomoji leaves and branches only.
• Kuromoji Herb Tea is a traditional Japanese herb tea
• Also known as Lindera Umbrella and belongs to the Oak Tree Family.
• Tea is produced in Cha Sandai Ichi Plantation, located in Shimane.
About Cha Sandai Ichi Tea Brand and Plantation
Founded in 1911, it is a legacy name in Shimane prefecture. It is a household name in Japan and has been producing one of the best tea in Japan. Our range of Japanese Tea Selection spearheads the introduction of true Japan Tradition and tea culture into the world.
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
2g x 6 tea bags
Origin: SHIMANE JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Brand/Farm/Factory: CHA SANDAI ICHI
Ingredients: Lindera Umbrella leaves and branches
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight to store and consume soon.
Out of stock