[HINODE] KYOTO KUJO NEGI DRIED ROUND SLICE – LONG GREEN SPRING ONION SCALLION – GROWN IN KYOTO JAPAN
$ 10.90 (Retail Price)
• A famous green onion (leaf)/ scallion native to Kyoto, and is one type of Kyo-Yasai (Kyoto Vegetable)
• What is Kyo-Yasai (京野菜)? The term “Kyo-Yasai” means Kyoto Vegetable and stands for premium quality Japanese native vegetables grown and developed in Kyoto for over 1200 years. Kyoto, being the ancient capital of Japan is well-known for state-of-the-art Japanese cuisine. Kujo Negi is an essential ingredient commonly found in the menu.
• Kujo Negi (九条ネギ) - This branded long green onion scallion is also known as the King of Japanese Green Onion (Negi).
• Kujo Negi is known for its green leaves with wider and thicker body. It grows taller than other Japanese green onions and has more dark-green parts and thicker body. The inner skin which has a rich gel-like substance that carries sweet flavor and nutrients.
• Our branded Kujo Negi is produced by Japan’s Number One Largest Kujo Negi Producer, Koto Kyoto. You will find this brand country-wide in Japan.
• Now you can enjoy this King of Japanese Green Onion (Negi), dried anytime, anywhere.
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
10g per pack
Commercial Pack is also available. Please contact us for more information.
Origin: KYOTO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Brand/Farm/Factory: KOTO KYOTO
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Additional Information:Topping and garnishing for soup, noodles, pasta, udon, ramen, beehoon, fried rice, porridge, stir-fry dishes, simmered dishes, etc.
Out of stock