50ml Aquafaba (liquid from chickpea brine from a can, or slow-cooked chickpeas.)
1/2tsp Apple cider vinegar
50g Granulated sugar
70g Almond meal
65g Icing sugar
1tsp Beetroot powder
240g icing sugar
1 Mix icing sugar and almond meal in a bowl
2. Using a mixer, beat the aquafaba until frothy. Add in apple cider vinegar.
3. Once it turns all froth, add in the sugar and beat further until it turns peak.
4. Add in the beaten aquafaba into the almond mixture in 3 parts and FOLD. *remember to fold gently*.
(If you are making the beetroot flavor or any other flavor, separate into 2 containers and add the powder and fold gently)
5. Pipe into lined baking pan (i use silicone liner).
6. Wait for 1-2 hrs until the top is dry and slightly firm to touch. Depending on the humidity of the room.
7. Bake at 110 Celcius degree for 50mins. At middle lower rack.
8. Take out and let cool. DO NOT PEEL. Peel only when it is cool down. It should come off perfectly.
1 Pipe the cream around the macarons shell and leaving the middle empty.
2 Pipe the jam in the middle part of the macarons shell.
3 Place another piece of shell on top.
TIPS: Leave it in the fridge for 2 days before eating them. It will be more flavourful that way. It is also good for freezing.
Easy-to-cook for Toddlers & Family
Recipe In collaboration with: Bake.Cook.Eggfree, she_wan