[HINODE] MORIBUN NO-ADDITIVE NATURAL FERMENTED AWASE RICE BARLEY MISO – NATURAL TASTE MADE IN JAPAN
$ 18.00 (Retail Price)
• A Moribun Signature. Heritage Recipe.
• Natural fermentation: more than 2 years, low temperature.
• Blended miso of rice and barley.
• Natural premium taste.
• Recommended for authentic Japanese miso soup lovers.
• Also pairs well with meat cooking, Chinese mapo tofu and steamboat.
Product Volume: 500g Pack
Origin: EHIME JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Rye, barley, soybean, sodium, ethyl alcohol
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Additional Information: This is a naturally fermented miso. Color of miso may vary.
Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 5.5 cm|