[HINODE] MORIBUN NO-ADDITIVE NATURAL FERMENTED MUGI BARLEY MISO – NATURAL TASTE MADE IN JAPAN
$ 16.00 (Retail Price)
• A Moribun Signature. Heritage Recipe.
• Top seller!
• Natural fermentation: more than 1 years, low temperature.
• Barley based miso with lower salt content and lighter color.
• Natural premium taste. Milder than Awase Miso.
• Rich edible fiber. Miso is also known for being a healthy probiotic food and promotes gut health.
• Versatile cooking. Suitable for various types of cuisine including Chinese and western menus.
• SOUP – miso, ABC soup, vegetable soup
• NOODLE AND PASTA – soup or stir-fry
• STEAMBOAT, HOTPOT AND STEW
• SALAD DRESSING
• SAUCE AND CONDIMENTS (try with Chinese mapo tofu).
• BAKING – cookies, biscotti etc.
Product Volume: 500g Pack
(also available in 1kg Pack)
Origin: EHIME JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Rye, barley, soybean, sodium, glutinous starch syrup, yeast extract, ethyl alcohol, acidic ingredients
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon.
Additional Information: This is a naturally fermented miso. Color of miso may vary.
Out of stock