[HINODE] KUMAMOTO MULBERRY TEA, LEAF – GAP-CERTIFIED NO PESTICIDE FARMING NO ARTIFICIAL FERTILIZER
$ 22.00 (Retail Price)
• 100% Pure Mulberry Leaves.
• No-Caffeine. Clear mild taste and soothing.
• Top Seller!
• Mulberry leaves contain 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) known to be effective to deter sugar intake.
• Mulberry leaves is also rich in Calcium, Potassium and Edible Fiber.
• Our Mulberry leaves are grown and harvested in Kumamato.
• Farmed and handled meticulously by Japan’s Certified Arborist and Botanical Master, Dr Mine.
• No Artificial Fertilizer, No Pesticide Farming and Additive-Free.
• Certified Good Agricultural Practice (GAP).
• No Caffeine.
o Hot brew. Soothing after a meal.
o Cold infused brew.
—– Product Specification
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
50g per pack Origin: KUMAMOTO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN Brand/Farm/Factory: MINE JYUMOKUEN Ingredients: Mulberry leaves Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, cap tight, keep refrigerated and consume soon. Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
(Translation: It (Kumamoto Mulberry Tea) has a very clear taste with no tanginess that you can enjoy drinking every day to hydrate yourself. It is made of quality Mulberry tea leaves farmed in Kumamoto, Kyushu, that contains lots of natural nutrients. Certified as JGAP product, using no artificial fertilizer, it can be served to children with no anxiety.)