|Dimensions||17 × 11 × 5 cm|
[HINODE] ORGANIC JAPANESE GINGER ENGLISH TEA – SUGAR FREE, 12 TEA BAGS/PACK
$ 18.00 (Retail Price)
• Premium quality ginger tea made in Shimane prefecture.
• Both ginger and tea are grown in the mountainous area of Shimane.
• Ginger is characterized by refined fragrance and sharp taste.
• A good blend of organic English tea and ginger grown without any pesticide.
• Whenever you feel cold inside, warm up with this tea.
• Tea is produced in Cha Sandai Ichi Plantation, located in Shimane.
About Cha Sandai Ichi Tea Brand and Plantation:
Founded in 1911, it is a legacy name in Shimane prefecture. It is a household name in Japan and has been producing one of the best tea in Japan. Our range of Japanese Tea Selection spearheads the introduction of true Japan Tradition and tea culture into the world.
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
2g x 12 tea bags
Origin: SHIMANE JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Brand/Farm/Factory: CHA SANDAI ICHI
Ingredients: Black tea, dried ginger
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight to store and consume soon.
Best Before: As per Package (Year/Month/Date)
Out of stock