1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoons Japanese Yuzu Juice
2 teaspoons honey
- Over medium heat, add in the olive oil into the pan. Put in the salmon and pan fry for 3 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix B and set aside.
- Add in B mixture and continue to pan fry the salmon until it’s cooked.
- Serve with the Hokkaido Dashi Porridge.
• Porridge will thicken as it sits—add more water to thin if needed.
• Instead of soak the dashi overnight, the alternative way is boil a pack of dashi with 400ml of water with low heat and remove the dashi pack before the water is boiled.
• You may also use Apple Flower Honey for an added fruity aroma https://gohinode.com/product/natural-japanese-honey-apple-flower/
Easy-to-cook for Toddlers & Family.
Recipe in collaboration with The KitchenLife.