|Dimensions||11 × 17 × 5 cm|
[HINODE] HERBAL TEA BLEND OF JAPANESE GOLDEN OYSTER MUSHROOM LEMON GREEN TEA – RELAX AROMA – TEA BAG
$ 48.00 (Retail Price)
• Benefits of Tamogi (Golden Oyster) mushroom: contains richer beta-glucan, ergotheoneine and niacin. It is powerfully anti-oxidant.
• Houji tea is less astringent and more aromatic, containing less caffeine than green tea.
• Relaxation Tea.
• In Japan, this tea is also consumed by pregnant ladies (hence known as Maternity Tea).
• Aids digestion.
• Refreshing and mild sweetness.
• Also suitable for children, to aid in digestion. Lemon and stevia adds some refreshing feel and slight sweetness.
• Award Winner – Silver Medalist in Kumamoto Agricultural Products Competition.
• Produced in Japanese Tamogi (Golden Oyster) specialized farm, located in Kumamoto prefectures.
• Ingredients are Japan-origin. Made in Japan
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
3g x 10 tea bags
Origin: KUMAMOTO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Houji tea (roasted green tea), Tamogi mushroom (Golden Oyster mushroom), lemon, stevia
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight to store and consume soon.
Additional Information: Suggested Serving: Cold infusion: Put water and 1 sachet into a water jug (1 litre). Shake the water jug or mix well. Put into the refrigerator, chill for 1-2 hours. Pour into glass and serve. You may also serve with ice for more refreshing taste. Hot infusion: Put 1 sachet into a teapot and pour hot water (1 sachet per 1 litre hot water). Once the color turns well, remove the sachet and serve by cups.
Out of stock