- 225g unsalted butter
- 60g icing sugar
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1tbsp Yuzu-Gen drink + 2tbsp icing sugar
- Fresh edible flowers
- Cream butter and sugar with whisk or mixer till pale and fluffy.
- Add in the flour and fold it even.
- Place in clingwrap and shape into log shape. Wrap and place in fridge for at least 1hr. (I do this a night before to safe time).
- Take out the cookie dough and cut into 8mm – 1cm thickness, to your liking.
- Bake it on preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 16 minutes.
- Take out the cookie. Brush with the Yuzu-Gen drink and icing sugar mixture and place the flower on top. Put in the oven again and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Once done, take out from oven and brush another layer of the Yuzu-Gen drink mixture and let cool.
- Serve with Japanese Organic Ginger English Tea.