About Yuzu-Gen Drink
- 1 packet of Agar-agar powder, 10g, yellow color
- 1 litre water
- 2 cans of lychee (use without syrup)
- 120ml Japanese Yuzu-Gen Drink
- 60g coarse sugar
- Dissolve 1 packet of agar agar powder in 1 litre of water, 60g or coarse sugar.
- Stir and bring to boil over low heat.
- Off the heat, add 120ml of Japanese Yuzu-Gen Drink.
- Slightly cool off and pour into the moulds with lychee placed in the centre of each mould.
- Allow to cool.
(This recipe makes 36 jellies. It uses 4 moulds. Each size of mould is 21.3 x 21.3, and can make 9 jellies per mould).
You may try with other shapes of mould or with other types of fruits; and adjust the recipe accordingly to suit the shape and size of the mould).
in collaboration with the.threelittlebears