About Japanese Yuzu Miso
This is a unique blend of Moribun signature miso with Yuzu from Japan’s best Yuzu growing prefectures, Ehime and Kochi. This Natural Japanese Yuzu-flavored Miso is good as salad dressing, dips, seasoning and sauce. Perfect condiment for a vegan dish or plant-based diet.
- 2 large King oyster Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Moribun Yuzu Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Slice Mushroom length-wise about 0.5cm thickness. Then, use knife to cut crisscross lines on each piece gently, without cutting it through. Lay the sliced mushrooms on a baking tray with baking sheet.
- Combine Yuzu Miso, olive oil, sugar and water in a small bowl.
- Pour the Yuzu mixture over the sliced mushrooms. Try to make sure the mushrooms are evenly coated before setting aside to absorb the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake the mushroom at 170 degrees Celsius. After 15 minutes, flip the mushroom slices and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Kumamoto Soba, Moribun Mentsuyu and Organic Gold Sesame.
in collaboration with HealthyFoodLady.