About 100% Japanese Yuzu Juice
100% pure straight YUZU juice with no additives. YUZU in Kochi & Ehime used.
- 1 piece of cod fish (or red snapper) around 250g
- 1 shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 tomatoes
- 1 stalk of scallion
- 3 teaspoons yuzu Juice
- 1 teaspoon low sodium miso *
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon luke warmwater
- Mix the yuzu juice, miso, honey, sesame oil and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Julienne the scallion. Cut the mushroom and tomatoes into slices.
- Place the fish on the plate and lay the tomatoes and mushrooms on top. Pop the plate in the steamer and cook for 8 minutes.
- Take out the fish from the steamer and drain any remaining water off.
- Pour in the yuzu mixture and continue to steam for another 3-5 minutes. (You can check if the fish is cooked by getting a fork and seeing if the meat is flaky).
- Remove from the steamer and sprinkle the scallion before serve.
We recommend Mugi Miso and Gold Sesame Oil:
Easy-to-cook for Toddlers & Family.
Recipe in collaboration with The KitchenLife.