[HINODE] KUROMAME-CHA JAPANESE TAMBA BLACK SOYBEAN TEA – ANTIOXIDANT CAFFEINE FREE NON-GMO – TEABAG
$ 18.00 (Retail Price)
(2) Anti Oxidant, Anti Aging, Contain Anthocyanin
(3) Abundant Nutrients, Health and Cardiovascular Benefits
(4) Made Of Non-Gmo, 100% and Branded Tamba SasayamaJapanese Black Soybean
(5) Cost-Saving, One Teabag Contains 10g Of Black Bean and can make 1 Litre Of Tea
(6) Recommendation: hot/cold brew tea, Ochazuke
(7) Suggested Servings: Cold infusion - Put water and 1 teabag into a water jug (1 litre). Shake the water jug or mix well. Put into the refrigerator, chill for 1-2 hours. Serve./ Hot infusion: Put 1 teabag into a teapot and pour hot water (1 teabag per 1 litre). Once the color turns well, remove the teabag, serve.
About Japanese Black Soybean (Kuromame)
TAMBA SASAYAMA, located in Hyogo Prefecture is well known for producing the Best Kuromame in Japan. Cultivation dates back as early as the ancient Heian period of Japan. Also known as Tamba Mame or Kuromame, this is an essential ingredient in a Japanese diet especially during the new year feast. Commonly also consumed for health benefits.
Product Volume: Retail Pack:
10g x 10 tea bags
Origin: HYOGO JAPAN
MADE IN JAPAN
Ingredients: Japanese black soybean (NON-GMO)
Storage: Store in cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. After opening, zip tight to store and consume soon.
Additional Information: Suggested Serving: Cold infusion: Put water and 1 sachet into a water jug (1 litre). Shake the water jug or mix well. Put into the refrigerator, chill for 1-2 hours. Pour into glass and serve. You may also serve with ice for more refreshing taste. Hot infusion: Put 1 sachet into a teapot and pour hot water (1 sachet per 1 litre hot water). Once the color turns well, remove the sachet and serve by cups.
Out of stock
Email me when stock is available
|Dimensions||6 × 13 × 22 cm|